With the increasing popularity of online stores in India, most companies are now selling their products and services through the internet. WooCommerce makes it easy for users to set up their business in online mode. You can manage the selling, online payments, shipping, etc., of your products through it smoothly. Do you want to manage your products and services easily? Are you confused about the WooCommecerce hosting in India? Don’t worry; we got you covered.
The 4 best WooCommerce hosting providers in India are mentioned below. They are as follows:
SiteGround is one of the most reliable companies to give support and high-quality services to its customers. The paid features that it can provide to customers are mentioned below.
- Well-managed customer support team
- You can install a shopping cart feature for your online business through this plugin
- It has an integrated Cloudflare Content Delivery Network [CDN] to better your experience
- You can avail Encrypt SSL certificate from the plugin to keep the customers’ information safe
Bluehost is one of the most popular WordPress websites that provide WooCommerce hosting in India. It provides top-notch services to the users through which they can easily manage and run their online store. The specific features that Bluehost provides are mentioned below. You can access them by availing of the subscription plans. They are as follows:
- A domain name at zero cost will be provided to the users for one year.
- An IP address for all the customers.
- You will get a free SSL certificate to keep customers’ data secure.
- The users will get pre-installed WordPress and WooCommerce with the Storefront theme.
Kinsta is a highly optimized platform for e-commerce stores powered by the Google Cloud Platform. The specific WooCommrce features that it provides are mentioned below. They are as follows:
- The customer will get 24 hours support with 720 checks each day and malware removal functions.
- You will get free SSL certificates, and in addition, users can upload their SSL certificates also.
- Six different types of backups are available for the customers. There is an automatic backup after every 24 hours.
- You can install WooCommerce with a single click by going to the Kinsa dashboard.
It is a reliable host for WooCommerce and WordPress sites. The major features of the premium plans are mentioned below.
- Automatic backups provide security to the users so that their data remains secure.
- CDN is integrated for faster performance.
- A free SSL certificate is provided to keep the data of the customers safe.
- Users can get free access to the Genesis framework and StudioPress child themes which are SEO optimized and work at a fast pace.
If you plan to buy WordPress hosting for your online stores, then avail of it from a trusted website. The detailed information about the best hosting providers is mentioned above for your reference. In addition, a variety of WordPress hosting plansare available for the users.