The NUCARS program was first introduced to Northwood by Toyota Motor Sales in Torrance, California. They introduced it to our campuses and offered it to our college students starting within the early 1990’s. The new owners are charged with rescuing it and restoring it to profitability.
- Focuses on the application of the fundamental accounting rules to the retail automobile dealership.
- ResearchArm Research Program supports tutorial and industrial researchers across a variety of disciplines.
- Access UL certification knowledge on merchandise, elements and methods, establish alternatives and think about UL guide data with Product iQ.
- Transactions are traced from the supply documents via the accounting data into the monetary statements.
- Auto OEMs and Dealers are in pursuit of new income generation channels and powerful customer connect.
Models and prototypes for efficient and effective automotive part that able to be tested and produced massively. As a medium for the testing of efficiency, security, …