Believe it or not, Spain is a good place to buy a good mobile phone at a great price. In this country, there are many phone options at acceptable prices that will not make a hole in your budget.
There are dozens of excellent phones on the market to choose from, in this regard 2021 has started well, given the latest smartphones launched, but which is the best? There isn’t a perfect smartphone for everyone, so keep in mind that the ones included among the best 2021 smartphones at Phone House are devices that should always be evaluated based on personal use.
Choose an iPhone or Android phone?
There are several operating systems for mobile phones, but in reality, almost all use Android and iOS. Windows phones are still around, but they make up only a percentage of all smartphones sold. A lot of people from opinionesespana.es say that these two brands are the best in the sector of smartphones.
Most phones today use Android, while Apple’s iOS platform has a much smaller market share. It should be noted that developers almost always launch their apps on iOS, so it has one of the best app stores, but Google Play is also full of free downloadable apps.
IOS devices are sold at a much higher price than Android devices: obviously, it depends on the model you buy. The first reason that pushes a user to choose a Huawei phone instead of an iPhone is the selling price. Those on a tight budget usually focus on a recently launched Android, rather than investing the same amount of money on an iPhone that has already been on the market for several years.
The best smartphones under 200 euros
If you buy the best mobile phone for under 200 euros, you will have in your hands a phone that can take beautiful photos during the day and discreetly at night, has excellent autonomy, and powerful enough processors to navigate the operating system smoothly, without too much blockage. You shouldn’t have problems with games either.
If you are looking for a 5G smartphone, then you can evaluate:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G, with excellent autonomy and a high-performance SoC. The photos are in line with other smartphones in this price range. Smartphone with NFC chip, IR sensor, stereo speaker.
- Motorola Moto G 5G Plus, high-performance SoC and a well-optimized operating system make this smartphone very fluid. The photos are just right.
- Realme 7 5G, the smartphone with technical characteristics very similar to that of the Redmi Note 8T, but equipped with a display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
While, if you are happy with a 4G smartphone, then you can turn to:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, with an excellent Super AMOLED screen, a pity for the lack of NFC chip.
- Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, can take good photos, has excellent autonomy, and has a sufficiently powerful processor. The display is good and has a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, a phone with excellent value for quality, but I recommend you buy it only if you find it around 200 euros.